• How can I legally work in Canada?

• Do I need a job offer?

• What can I expect coming to work in Canada?


• What is permanent residency?

• What pathways am I eligible for?

• What documents do I need to prepare?


• Do I need a visa to visit Canada?

• Can I work while I’m visiting?

• What do I need to prepare for my visit?

List of Services

Temporary Residence Applications (initial and post refusal)

  • Study Permit (initial and extension)
  • Post-Graduation Work Permit
  • Spousal open work permit
  • LMIA/closed work permit
  • CUSMA work permit
  • Visitor Visa (Temporary Resident Visa {TRV})
  • Visitor Record

Permanent Residence Applications

  • Provincial Nominee Program EE & Skilled Work Stream
  • Provincial Nominee Program Business/Entrepreneur Stream
  • Atlantic Immigration Program


  • Labour Market Impact Assessment
  • Atlantic Immigration Program Expression of Interest & Application
  • Provincial Nominee Program Employer Declaration Form review and consultation


All good relationships start with a conversation. And the relationship you have with your consultant should be one built on trust, professionalism, and integrity.

Please reach out to book a consultation.

Once we receive your request, someone will reach out to have you complete an Initial Consultation Agreement and schedule a Zoom or in-person meeting with you.