• How can I legally work in Canada?
• Do I need a job offer?
• What can I expect coming to work in Canada?
• What is a Designated Learning Institute?
• Do I need a study permit?
• Can I work while studying?
• Do I need a visa to visit Canada?
• Can I work while I’m visiting?
• What do I need to prepare for my visit?
List of Services
Temporary Residence Applications (initial and post refusal)
Permanent Residence Applications
All good relationships start with a conversation. And the relationship you have with your consultant should be one built on trust, professionalism, and integrity.
Please reach out to book a consultation.
Once we receive your request, someone will reach out to have you complete an Initial Consultation Agreement and schedule a Zoom or in-person meeting with you.